BUILDING AND GROUNDS
ANNUAL REPORT 2016
· parking lot was sealed and re-striped
· Joe Leonardi chipped up a big tree stump at no charge to us
· purchased 4 round tables and six 8' tables for dining room use these do not leave the premises
· Mark Carpenter did a lot of updating of our electrical system and added an additional outside light on the south side of the church
· Cayuga Co. Sheriff Dept jail crew polished the dining room floor as well as the hallway and daycare floor
· Jail crew also painted the lower walls in the dining room and as the year ends they are working on the kitchen
· Rev. Anderson and some of the ladies removed the wallpaper on the upper portion of the dining room and repainted it
Things to do yet:
· Looking for someone to trim the box elder trees between us and the Dollar General
· Hoping to get the trim on the church and Sunday School addition painted this spring.
· The Boy Scouts are planning to paint their building
We were not contacted about participating in Old Tyme Christmas this year but hopefully that miscommunication has been straightened out.
Building & Grounds needs some new committee members. I want to thank Mat & Chris Grudzien for helping with the lawn mowing and the ladies who watered the geraniums and other flowers around the church.
I also want to recognize Dan Bates, Chris & Mat Grudzien, Burt Ward, Stuart McLeod, Chris Howard and Jacob Hickok for assisting me when I needed help this year.
Lords Little Acre